Monday, May 9, 2011

"Know/Don't Know" by Kate Asche named a finalist for The Missouri Review Audio Contest!

Friends,

Please indulge me as I turn the Kate's Miscellany spotlight on myself for one brief moment.

I am pleased to announce that my poem "Know/Don't Know" was a finalist for The Missouri Review's Fourth Annual Audio Contest. View the winners and other finalists, in all genres, here: http://www.missourireview.com/tmr-blog/2011/05/03/winners/

The winners' pieces will be published shortly, and then my poem (and the work of the other finalists) will be published on The Missouri Review website in the coming months, so be on the look-out--and enjoy! The Missouri Review is doing great work making recordings of voice-only poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, and documentary nonfiction available online. Spend some time exploring this valuable resource!

Yours in writing,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment