Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So much poetry tonight!

Friends,

You can experience poetry readings tonight in Davis and in Sacramento.

Davis:
Poetry Night Reading Series at Bistro 33 in Davis: Come hear poetry and music from Patrick Grizzell! Starts at 8:00 p.m. More info at the Poetry in Davis website.

Sacramento:
Head to the Sacramento Room at the Central Library (828 I Street in Sacramento) to hear poetry by Edythe Haendel Schwartz and Stan Zumbiel; starts at 6:00 p.m. More info at the SPC website.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Kate, quick note to thank you for keeping us informed as to the goings-on in the local writing community. Your blog is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, I am glad the info is useful. Sometimes I get behind (like now) but I am doing my best. I am glad at least a few people are out there enjoying it! Keep writing, reading and listening! --Kate

    ReplyDelete